Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a license?

You do not need a motorcyle license for a moped scooter but do need a state issued drivers license. A moped scooter is a motorized vehicle under 50cc that goes between 20 and 30 mph in a one mile stretch. Our mopeds go between 35 and 40 mph. They need to be licensed and titled by the State of Illinois so there is an additional cost.  You also need to have insurance on your vehicle.

What is included in price?

You will have a fully assembled, running vehicle with a 90 day warranty.

Do I need to shift gears on the scooters?

No gear shifting or clutch.

Can Fagen service the scooters and ATVs and get parts?

Yes, Fagen is a full service dealer and we service every product we sell.

What safety features do ATV/4-Wheelers have?

Our ATV/4-Wheelers come with a tether for an automatic shut off.  We have a remote control that has an alarm, a shut off and an electric start.

Do ATV/4-Wheelers have reverse?